About Kevin Coyne
Kevin Coyne is an attorney representing business clients in a wide range of commercial real estate property, business, franchise, restaurant and professional practices.
He is a second term City of Naperville Councilman, and previously served on the DuPage County Stormwater Committee plus two Naperville City commissions (the Fair Housing Advisory Commission and the Planning and Zoning Commission). He is a fiscal conservative, husband, father and community leader. Kevin is dedicated to maintaining a high quality of life for DuPage County residents and business owners. Additionally, he is committed to not-for-profit service, having served for many years on the Naperville Jaycees Board of Directors and on the Naperville Last Fling Executive Committee. Kevin is a family man who enjoys coaching his daughter’s soccer teams.
Kevin’s unique blend of sophisticated business experience, knowledge of municipal governance, and appreciation for community service makes him the best choice to serve as a your 5th District DuPage County Board Member.
Below are some highlights:
- LL.M, The John Marshall Law School (2009)
- Juris Doctor, The DePaul College of Law (2000)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, The University of Iowa (1997)
- Principal, Leader of Real Estate Practice, Chuhak & Tecson, P.C.
- 17 years of experience in private practice
- Councilman, City of Naperville (2015 – Present)
- Commissioner, Naperville Planning and Zoning Commission (2010-2015)
- Commissioner, Naperville Fair Housing Commission (2006 to 2010)
- Graduate, Naperville Citizen’s Police Academy (2014)
Council Board Appointments
- Downtown Naperville Alliance (2015 – Present)
- DuPage Mayors and Managers (2015 – Present)
- DuPage County Stormwater Committee (2016 – Present)
Not For Profit Experience
- Board of Directors, Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce (2014 to 2015)
- Active Member, Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce (2000 to Present)
- Board of Directors, Naperville Jaycees (2003-2006, 2008-2010)
- Naperville Last Fling Executive Director (2006)
- Naperville Last Fling Executive Committee (2003-2006)
- Naperville resident since 2000
- Married to wife, Kimberly
- Daughter, Charlotte